UK Amateur Fossil Hunters

In Affiliation With:


    Megaloceras vert

    Share
    avatar
    Chapwi
    Admin

    Posts : 665
    Join date : 2011-03-27
    Age : 32
    Location : Kettering

    Megaloceras vert

    Post  Chapwi on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:28 pm



    Megaloceras (bought) found North sea 10,000 years old
    avatar
    Kosmos
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

    Posts : 508
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Location : England

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Kosmos on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:32 pm

    That is great! Nice buy! It sure would look good on my mammal shelf...
    avatar
    Chapwi
    Admin

    Posts : 665
    Join date : 2011-03-27
    Age : 32
    Location : Kettering

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Chapwi on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 pm

    i love mammal fossils what do you have??
    avatar
    Kosmos
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

    Posts : 508
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Location : England

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Kosmos on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 pm

    Chapwi wrote:i love mammal fossils what do you have??
    I have several, jaw bones, limb bones, teeth, hair (mammoth) etc.
    avatar
    Chapwi
    Admin

    Posts : 665
    Join date : 2011-03-27
    Age : 32
    Location : Kettering

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Chapwi on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

    Kosmos wrote:
    Chapwi wrote:i love mammal fossils what do you have??
    I have several, jaw bones, limb bones, teeth, hair (mammoth) etc.

    nice do you have pictures??
    avatar
    Kosmos
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

    Posts : 508
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Location : England

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Kosmos on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:40 pm

    Chapwi wrote:
    Kosmos wrote:
    Chapwi wrote:i love mammal fossils what do you have??
    I have several, jaw bones, limb bones, teeth, hair (mammoth) etc.

    nice do you have pictures??
    Yes, I do. Here is an example of a cow jaw from the north sea.


    avatar
    Chapwi
    Admin

    Posts : 665
    Join date : 2011-03-27
    Age : 32
    Location : Kettering

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Chapwi on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:42 pm

    Kosmos wrote:
    Chapwi wrote:
    Kosmos wrote:
    Chapwi wrote:i love mammal fossils what do you have??
    I have several, jaw bones, limb bones, teeth, hair (mammoth) etc.

    nice do you have pictures??
    Yes, I do. Here is an example of a cow jaw from the north sea.



    OH WOW iam after ones thoses did you find that??
    avatar
    Kosmos
    Pre-cambrian
    Pre-cambrian

    Posts : 508
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Location : England

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Kosmos on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 pm

    Thanks, I did prepare this one, but I did not find it.
    avatar
    Chapwi
    Admin

    Posts : 665
    Join date : 2011-03-27
    Age : 32
    Location : Kettering

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Chapwi on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:49 pm

    very nice

    Sponsored content

    Re: Megaloceras vert

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:29 am